Friday, December 6, 2013

Lane Raglan Tee & Tunic and Essential Leggings by Stitchwerx Designs

Lane Raglan Tee & Tunic, sizes 9m to 10Y
Essential Leggings, sizes Newborn to 10Y

I am a self proclaimed Confident Beginner when it comes to knits. I have always been super intimidated when it comes to sewing with them, even with my serger. But after testing this outfit, I am hooked! These were so easy to whip up and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I was able to make both outfits in a day with lots of interruptions. My 5 year old didn't want to take hers off; she thought they were so comfortable. It didn't hurt that she loved matching her baby sister too! :)
Kim has great tips for sewing with knits and, as usual, her patterns are very user friendly. I probably could have sewn this without all of her helpful pictures.

The specifics-
Lane Raglan Tee & Tunic:
* This is a unisex pattern with 11 sizes (9m-10y)
* It has two different lengths, shirt and tunic. I made the tunic length for both of my girls
* Optional bands, cuffs, & pockets
* Paired with the Essential leggings, these would make great PJ's.

Essential Leggings:
* Also a unisex pattern with 12 sizes included (NB-10y)
* Full length & capri length
* Optional cuffs or ruffles

0 Comments: