Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Candy Waltz Collection by Candy Castle Patterns

Candy Waltz Collection, sizes 3m-16Y

The Candy Waltz Collection is a 3 pack pattern bundle (they can also be purchased separately). It includes The Candy Wrapper vest, Sugar Plum Fairy skirt, and Licorice bits legwarmers. They look adorable paired together or could be made individually for a whole different look. The set I made worked perfectly for my daughter's Nursery rhyme play where she was one of the Three little kittens. My older two wanted just the legwarmers which looked great over jeans and leggings!
Suggested fabrics for the vest and legwarmers are fleece or a thicker knit; I used minky dot and loved the look! Since these fabrics don't ravel, they are super quick to sew up. I made 3 pairs of legwarmers in under an hour.
The skirt can be made out of satin, voile, chiffon, anything light weight. I chose satin and did a rolled hem. This was also super quick to sew up.

0 Comments: