Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I don't usually do handmade Valentines for my girls. We usually trek to the store, they pick out a generic, themed box of cards, and we call it a day.
But this year, I saw SO many cute ideas, that I decided to give some of them a shot. I let Ella & Evie pick out the ones they wanted to try; I picked out Emory's which was MY favorite. ;)

Ella's choice was the Lip and Moustache lollipops. These were a big hit with her friends.
Ella's Valentines

Evie wanted the Butterfly lollipops.
Evie's Valentines
(I especially love her handwritten name. I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten next year!)

Emory's Valentine's turned out way cuter than I imagined them. I chose the Photo treat cards
Emory's Valentines
(I couldn't get a good shot without the glare)

And for Grandma & Grandpa, Nana & Pops, and my 2 sisters, we made Thumbprint Valentines
Girls' Valentines

1 Comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love the picture holding the sucker. I almost did that one this year, but I wanted to try some other things I had. There's always next year, right?