Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby gifts

I've been doing a lot of sewing for babies lately. I have 2 cousins that are having babies soon; one will become a daddy for the second time in December & the other will become a daddy for the first time in January. SO exciting! Another rowdy boy & another sweet girl.

We had a shower for baby Jacob this past weekend. He is due to arrive shortly after Christmas. My cousin & his wife both graduated from Alabama, so houndstooth & elephants it was.

A diaper bag w/ a sushi-roll changing pad. I made the same style diaper bag for my youngest and it is one of my favorites!
Diaper bag & changing pad

Nursing pillow cover (I used this tutorial)
Nursing pillow cover

Spit cloths
Spit cloths
Suzie @ Stay Calm & Sew Something has a great tutorial on how to make professional looking spit cloths.

0 Comments: