Monday, February 8, 2010

There's something wrong here...

I'm finding all kind of cute projects that I want to do. There are several at the top of my list for the girls' bedrooms. However, I keep adding to my list, but I'm not actually doing any of the projects. My crafting/sewing mojo has fizzled. :/
I did get the feather wreaths done:

My oldest two girl's wreath


















The baby's wreath

















And their name creations
I found some really cute letters at H0bby L0bby and modge podged scrapbook paper to them. The letters & paper were half off the week I decided to buy the supplies for them. SCORE!

SO, today I am going to get something done. It might not be from my list, because I have several half finished sewing projects that need to get done; but I'm going to finish something even if it takes me all day.

0 Comments: