Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tackling my resolutions

After adding several more projects to my resolutions list, I decided today to start knocking some of them out.

Unfortunately, I don't love the results, but they're passable.

My oldest daughter's tooth fairy pillow! It's just not as cute as the tutorial. I don't really like the teeth and I feel like it's missing something; it might be the eyebrows. Also, the tutu is a little frumpy looking.

Oh, and I haven't added the wings yet. I need some silver pipe cleaners.

I guess all that matters is she loves it!

My sewing machine cover. I did it differently then the tutorial; I didn't use 2 fabrics. It's ok and it will do what it was made to.

I wrongly measured my machine or something because it was HUGE. I had to take it in a lot and I don't like the way the corners look.

This was not on my to-do list, but I decided to beautify my date book.

I used modge podge and scrapbook paper as my first attempt. After it dried, I noticed a corner was sticking up. The whole thing peeled right off. So attempt #2 is with fabric.

I'll probably add something else to the front, but I really do like how it turned out.

I started the Menu Planner tonight as well. I'm making one for menu planning and one for sewing & craft stuff. Cute!