Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolution

I don't really know if that's what I should call it. I'm not a big fan of resolutions, but I have made a promise to myself. I want to do more sewing & crafting for my own personal enjoyment this year.
After trying to get a business with my sister off the ground, I've come to realize that I haven't really been enjoying it lately; it just feels too much like a burden. My sister and I just don't seem to have the same goals in mind for Ellie Fonts and I think it's just time to move on from it.

I'm hoping for lots of creativity & cute projects in 2010. ;)

My 2010 list of Projects I want to do (so far):
* Ruffle Pomander Ornament
* Silhouette Ornaments
* Clothspin Magnets
* Camera strap cover
* DIY Planner
* Ribbon Candy Ornaments
* Pettiskirt
* Reusable Snack bags
* Muffin tin Advent calendar
* Apron (Also, a ton to choose from)
* Funky hair bow holder
* Cleaning box
* Post-it Note holders
* Girly Name Decoration  DONE!
* Reverse applique
* Feather wreath  DONE!

1 Comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I love your crafting New Year's resolutions. That is definitely resolutions I could keep. Good luck!!