Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The sewing blues

I just can't seem to find the motivation to sew anything. I thought that after I found out what I was having, that I'd be in a sewing frenzy. No such luck!
I'm finding zero inspiration from the fabric that I have. If I find one fabric that I like, I can't find another one that coordinates with it. I have several ideas swarming through my head, but I can't produce anything.
I hate tracing out patterns and I hate cutting them out. Maybe I could find some sewing elves to do that part for me. ;)

I think I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby this weekend and see if I can find the fabric that I want to use for the nursery. I've changed my mind, yet again, and the final decision will come when I find the right fabric. I'm either going to do hot pink & chocolate brown or hot pink & black.

I do have one dress cut out for Baby Girl that matches an outfit I've already made for the girls. I'm just too tired to drag out the machine and sew it up. *yawn*

1 Comment:

Rae said...

Well let's get ON THAT already!

I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by the blog! Come back (and comment) anytime!

RAE