Friday, August 15, 2008

It's a...

Well I found out today that Baby #3 is most likely another sweet baby GIRL! I'm already on the hunt for nursery fabric to match the girls room. So far, the girls room isn't overly decorated; their comforter is hot pink with white polka dots and I'm still undecided on the accent color. I've been leaning towards orange or chocolate brown, but I haven't found THE fabric. I do know that I'm going to use hot pink minky dot for the crib sheet and possibly for one side of the bumper pads.

I also have some patterns for knit baby outfits. Hobby Lobby has some adorable knit fabric so I'm going to make some outfits for Baby Girl.
I'm also going to make a wrap-style sling, like a Moby wrap.

And last, but not least, I'm going to feed my diaper bag/purse obsession and make BG her very own bag. :D

0 Comments: