Monday, May 27, 2013

A different direction

It has been over 2 years since my last blog post and so much has changed since then. The biggest change has been the birth of my 4th daughter! And we are now creeping up on her 1st birthday. I still can't believe it.
In addition to having another girl, my sewing has taken a different turn as well. I still do the occasional sewing for friends and family, but I've moved more towards pattern testing lately. Designers put out testing calls for seamstresses to proof-read and sew up their patterns. We check for fit, ease and understanding of pictures/sewing steps, and submit our pictures of the size(s) we tested. Most designers require that you have a child who can model the outfit for pictures. With 4 girls, I can test a pretty decent range of sizes.
So, I think for this blog, I'm going to take it more towards a "pattern review/miscellaneous sewing project" blog. Let's see how well I do with that. HA!

0 Comments: