Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!!!

The Fall-like weather has arrived just in time for the first day of October! Of course in the South, it could very well be back to Summertime temps tomorrow. :p
But with the change in temps, my mind is shifting to Halloween & Fall apparel. I have so many ideas floating through my head, I just don't know where I want to start. They'll of course need an outfit for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch and I'd like them to have at least 2-3 others to wear.
My sister and I went to Hobby Lobby today and the fabric choices are overwhelming; they have so much adorable fabric that the girls could easily have 10 outfits for Halloween alone.
We did purchase some knit so I can try out the new Children's Corner pattern we got yesterday, and we got some Christmas fabric so we could try out some color combinations. There's a local boutique that wants to showcase some of our stuff on consignment so we need to make up some samples. I'd like to get that done before Baby girl makes her appearance, but we shall see. ;)
There have also been several people at the girls preschool who've expressed an interest in having me make some things for their children. The girls are great walking advertisements!

0 Comments: