Sunday, November 11, 2007

Posting some of my favorites

Well I've been in a sewing funk lately. So, since I don't have anything brand new to share, I thought I'd post some of my older creations.

We used this picture on one of our home party invitations. It was pretty effective. :) This is my nephew and my oldest daughter.















The Back packs that I made for treat bags for my sweet girl's 3rd birthday party.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The dress I made for her 1st day of Preschool

















My spunky girl in her Auburn outfit; it's reversible and has an appliqued tiger on the other side.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you are very talented and the things you have made are just adorable. You'll have to let everyone on TLOL know when your website is up and running again. I also loved your daughter's dress and school bag. Lisa, MomtoMaddieandBob