Saturday, November 10, 2007

My very first post

Well here I go! I've seen so many of these blogs where people share their skills & crafts. They're always so entertaining and fun to read. I hope that mine can be somewhat compariable.

I don't have too many pictures of my clothing or crafts, yet. I always want the outfits modeled and for my girls to be perfectly posed in them. I should know by now not to expect the impossible. *lol*

But now that I'm starting this blog, I hope that it will encourage me to start taking more photos; modeled or not, girls cooperating or sticking their tongues out. :p

Here's one of my current favorite outfits. My oldest daughter wore this one for picture day and looked absolutely adorable in it, even though she wasn't smiling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments: