Friday, August 13, 2010

Luggage tag

When I went shopping with my mom & sister last weekend, we found an adorable lunch box @ Gymbo for Emory. I had originally purchased a brown with pink polka dot lunch box for her and it was the whole inspiration for her back pack. But this was just too cute to pass up; Em loves kitty's.

See?
Kitty Lunchbox

Since the lunchbox is insulated and the kitty's head takes up the majority of the front, my sister didn't think she should monogram it. It kind of messes up the insulation when you monogram it. So instead, I made a luggage tag for it.

Luggage tag

I used a combination of this tutorial and this one.
I didn't have any freezer paper & I didn't really want to mess up my dad's new printer if I did it wrong. Instead, I added the vinyl pocket. This also makes it to where anyone can use the tag.

0 Comments: