Friday, June 26, 2009

The Downside of sewing

I think I've finally found a downside to sewing. Since I know how to sew, I find that if I'm unhappy with something I've previously made, that I want to remake it. It nags at me constantly.

Case in point, baby girl's crib skirt. I made it straight-sided and I really wish I'd made it gathered. Also, I hate the length; now that I've lowered her crib it hangs all the way to the floor.
So now I must decide, do I remake it? If so, do I want to change the colors? I like the colors and I adore her lavender minkee dot crib sheet; I'd also have to repaint the letters hanging above the bed.
But, I don't have anymore of the fabric that I previously used and I'm not sure if the place I got it even carries it anymore.
If I'm being totally honest with myself, I really want to change it all so maybe that's why I'm finding fault with the crib skirt. HA!

0 Comments: