Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas-y crafts

In exchange for making 3 raggy totes for my nephew's teachers at school, my younger sister did the treat bags & some treats for my daughter's class. Everything turned out so cute!

treats1

I really loved the candy train!
candytrain1

And the raggy totes for the boys' teachers
raggytotes1

Raggy tote for daughter's teacher
raggytote1

And this was my all-time favorite top from last Christmas. Luckily, she has only grown in height, so she can still wear it. I wish I could have found this Santa fabric again this year.

2 Comments:

Courtney said...

Ok I sooo want one of those totes :) like the brown and pink one! Whats your price!!

Rhyah-- said...

Everything turned out SO cute! I especially love the totes and the grommet that you used to attach the handles. Very nice! :)