Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Final decision

Well I've finally made a decision about Baby girl's crib bedding. Since she and I are bunking up, I've decided on lavender & brown. I went and bought the fabric today.

My fabric inspiration
Photobucket

The lavender & brown paisley will make up the crib skirt. I got 2 coordinating fabrics to make the bumper pads - brown with lavender polka dots & brown and lavender gingham. I'm going to make a crib sheet out of lavender minky dot. Then I'll use all 4 fabrics to make a raggy quilt.
I figure I'll get a solid brown bed set for my bed and accent with throw pillows made using the same fabrics. I can't wait to get started!

And for her diaper bag - Giraffe print
Photobucket

I'll accent with a pink lining and have my sister put her name on it in pink. I'll probably also make the girls an outfit using the fabric; I LOVE it!

I still haven't made any outfits for Halloween yet. I've got to get started on that tomorrow.

0 Comments: